jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

Mike, Steve, Chiwetel y Lupita reaccionan a sus nominaciones

Michael Fassbender12 Years a Slave: "I'm humbled and honored to receive this nomination from the HFPA and thrilled for my friends Steve, Chiwetel and Lupita. I feel this is such an important film so thank you to the HFPA for all their support championing Solomon Northup's story."

Steve McQueen12 Years a Slave: "Thank you very much to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for acknowledging our efforts in making 12 Years A Slave. I am delighted for my cast and crew who worked so hard on this film to shine a light on a forgotten American hero, Solomon Northup."

Lupita Nyong'o12 Years a Slave: "I can't express the excitement I felt hearing my name called while listening to the nominations from Paris this afternoon. I screamed and the tears started immediately; I was so overwhelmed! I am so happy for Chiwetel, Michael, Steve, John, and Hans. 12 Years a Slave means so much to me and having the Hollywood Foreign Press recognize it as it did, is just beyond words."

Hans Zimmer12 Years a Slave: "Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for recognizing such an important and timeless film. Scoring a project for Steve McQueen of this caliber was truly a once in a lifetime experience, and I could not be more grateful for the love that he, the cast, and the film have received."

Chiwetel Ejiofor, 12 Years a Slave and Dancing on the Edge: "It is such a huge honour to be nominated for two Golden Globes and I would like to thank the members of the HFPA for this incredible recognition. The response to 12 Years A Slave and Dancing On The Edge from the public and media alike has been overwhelming and I am so very grateful. To have been a part of these amazing projects was a gift in itself, that the HFPA have responded in this way, truly means so much."

Bill Pohlad12 Years a Slave: "We thank the Hollywood Foreign Press for recognizing Steve McQueen, John Ridley, Hans Zimmer and the incredible ensemble of actors, who have brought so much to this film. It's this kind of bold filmmaking and storytelling that excites us at River Road and makes us proud to be a part of this incredible project. Special thanks to our partners at New Regency, Plan B and Fox Searchlight

John Ridley12 Years a Slave: "I am so incredibly grateful for the nomination, and equally aware what so many people are responding to are the words and strength and character of Solomon Northup. It is an honor to have been part of a gifted group of artists who have brought his story to life."